In addition to complete equipment sets for AAC production lines, SANKON also offers clients one stop services, such as technical support, installation and commissioning, training, etc.
- SANKON will design the AAC production line according to the onsite condition and client requirements regarding capacity and automation.
- With more than 20 year of experience in processing and equipment design, SANKON holds a number of patents. Besides, most of SANKON technicians can independently complete the process from pre-sales design to production process guidance.
- Generally, it takes about 3 months to install the whole AAC production line. During the installation, we will send 3 engineers for on-site guidance.
- The engineer responsible for the equipment installation will come along with the equipment. The other two engineers responsible for hydraulic system installation and electronic control system installation respectively will come later for whole production line guidance.
- When the whole production line is installed completely, our engineers will train clients on site about operating and maintaining. We will train the clients in detail to ensure that clients can operate the machines properly.
- We will send our service engineer on site every year for actively helping clients find and solve the problems.
- In post-stage operation, if clients encounter problems difficult to solve, we will help clients by email, telephone and on line video.
- If it is difficult to solve the problems remotely, we can also send our professional engineers to your site.