- The rock crusher is mainly used to crush lime in the AAC production line.
- Lump lime is crushed preliminarily by the jaw crusher, and then grinded by the dry ball mill into powder.
- For those countries or regions with high quality lime, jaw crusher can be used to grind fly ash for reducing raw material costs.
Structure of Jaw Crusher
The jaw crusher is driven by a powerful. The motor
drives the continuous and cyclical swing of the crusher body to squeeze and
crush the materials in the jaw crusher and discharge the crushed materials from
the outlet end.
Features of Rock Crusher
|Model ||PE-250×400 ||PE-250×750 ||PE-250×1000 |
|Feed Inlet Size (mm) ||250×400 ||250×750 ||250×1000 |
|Maximum Feed Size(mm) ||210 ||210 ||210 |
|Outlet End Adjustment Range (mm) ||20-60 ||25-60 ||25-60 |
|Capacity (t/h) ||5月20日 ||13-35 ||16-52 |
|Speed of the Eccentric Shaft (r/min) ||300 ||330 ||330 |
- Simple and compact structure, large capacity and high efficiency.
- High crushing ratio, uniform granularity, able to crush materials with compressive strength under 320MPa like pyrite ore, limestone, basalt, phosphate ore, coke, etc.
- Easy to replace quick wear parts, low maintenance cost.
- Each type of products has passed the test of crush resistance, strength resistance, anti-knock, noise and so on. With reliable after-sales services provided by SANKON, we are meant to be your first choice.