This DYS sludge pump is a vertical, single suction, suspension centrifugal pump. The
sludge pump is equipped with a semi-open impeller which is not easily blocked.
The sludge pump is generally used with a mixer in the AAC production line for
extracting the slurry in ferry pool and waste slurry pool to large
slurry pool for material preparation.
| Flow Rate
| Hydraulic Head
| Density (γ)
| Motor Model
| Motor Power
- The DYS sludge pump adopts the structure of a single stage and single suction cantilever. The bearing body and fixed plate are used to connect hydraulic components of sludge pump. And the liquid is discharged from the discharge pipe.
- The sludge pump adopts semi-open impeller which is convenient for the slide of slurry. Therefore, the sludge pump is especially suitable for extracting the slurry in AAC production line.
- The diameter of pump shaft submerged is large. Besides, the submerged pump shaft obtains high strength. No bearing and no shaft seal is equipped below the fixed plate. As a result, larger size solid particles can be conveyed due to large opening.
- The length of submerged pump is less than 3 M, therefore, no suction pipe is needed.
- The vertical motor is installed on the motor base. At the same time, the vertical motor is connected with elastic pin coupling. The pump rotates in clockwise viewed from the motor.